Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Second Star to the Right!

I want to run a way. I want to fly to Never, Neverland and just be done with dreams that don't come true. In a land of make believe everything is new and exciting. The adventure of life would be just that... an adventure.

Sometimes I have these dreams that are so real. Yet then I wake up and the dream fades as I go about my day. I wish I had a box that I could store all my dreams in. If I needed them I could just pull them out, dust them off and travel to a different time and place.

I want my life to be a movie. For some reason things always work out. I hate the movies that don't end happy. That is the reason I go to movies. If I wanted to be reminded of how much life sucks, I wouldn't read or dream. I would be stuck in this colorless world with no hope for a happily ever after. But that is what movies, books, and dreams are for. To help us see the world differently. To give us hope that we might someday: slay the dragon, find the prince/princess, and live happily ever after.

Lets all fly towards the Second Star to the Right and straight on til morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment